Monday, March 28, 2011

Blog.... finally!

So this is my first blog... ever. I made this page quite a while ago and am just now getting around to it. Hopefully my consistency won't be that bad! So this page will pretty much consist of whatever is going on in life... for better or worse. And to be completely honest I'm sure it will typically result in my babbling on about Logan and how cute and amazing he is or how crazy he's making me! Well me and Chris just had our 4 year anniversary this month, which was pretty unreal. It's crazy that it's been 4 YEARS already!!! Logan turned 20 months this month and is reaching new milestones everyday. He's been talking alot and it pretty much breaks me and Chris' heart when he cries "Pease, Pease, Pease!" when we both know he can't have what he's asking for. He's been saying quite a bit and we usually know what he's saying. If we don't we just pretend we do. He has used his potty for the past 3 days sparatically and we have been ecstatic about that. Unfortunalely he peed on the couch today... YIKES (for those of you who plan to visit... no worries we cleaning it thoroughly :) Me and Logan traveled quite a bit this month. We spent 4 days in Charleston, SC visiting my friend Ashley and her hubby and cute little baby Gavin. Logan rode on the train for the first time and did really well. He loved Baby Gavin and their Yorkie Jackson. We came home and left again that week on a 10hr drive to Kentucky to visit my Bro and Sis In Law and Chris' side of the family. We had a good time. Logan was SO well behaved on the long drive both there and home. He had a blast playing with his cousin Kameron who is only 4 months older than him. We don't have any other travel plan for a while. Me and Chris are trying to work on taking a cruise. We never took a honeymoon and would LOVE to finally take one. The only catch is Logan. He's def not coming with. So we may have to bribe someone to keep him. I don't know if Logan or I will survive a week apart. As much as we'd love a couples vacation it's gonna be emotionally hard. Chris is doing well. He's still working away and we're lucky to still be in our house and not have ever been given orders. We're not sure how much longer this lucky streak will last, but we're hoping to keep flying under the radar as far as that goes. I stay busy with Logan and church duties. I am SO excited for the weather to warm up! I am def a summer girl! Hopefully we'll be getting Busch Gardens and Watercountry passes. We didn't get passes last year b/c Logan was too small and we weren't really going to enjoy it, but this year I think he'll love it. Well that's my inital post. A summary of March. Now we have that out of the way... I guess we'll all see what's to come :)

1 comment:

  1. this is a good first post but you can make it better by... 1- using "so and so and I" instead of "me and so and so" you know that drives me crazy and 2- breaking up the huge paragraph into a few paragraphs that way your readers (reader for now) don't lose their place as they're reading. That's all :)

    ReplyDelete