Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How could I have forgotten!?

The girls on Mother's Day



SO... my 24th Birthday was on Saturday May 7th! Chris and I (is that better Ashley) had a nice peaceful relaxing few hours together. My Mom came and picked up Logan and my Dad took him golfing! The pics are adorable! We went to the mall and I got a new outfit for the summer with my birthday money from parents and then we drove to Virginia Beach for some Cheesecake Factory. I must say their Thai Lettuce Wraps are amazing and their Godiva Cheesecake is HEAVENLY. In fact I hope when we are in heaven we still get hungry... because I LOVE FOOD! LOL! Sunday we celebrated Valerie (my sister) and mine's birthday's with cake cutting and also had our Mother's Day Feast prepared by the men. I couldn't ask for more! The day was great, and pretty relaxing. We ALL got in the hot tub and the end of the evening for some relaxing (and a little splish splashing) fun. The kids love it. They call it the HOT POOL. Well let me sum up this post with a tribute to my Mother who I love more than anything. She is the GREATEST Mom and Nana!!! Love You Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Major failure on keeping up with this blog of yours. Get on it!

    ReplyDelete