Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pink, Princess' and High Heels... wait... I have a BOY!

A walk on the beach with the babes.



All 10 of the cousins sitting together. Once upon a time these stairs only held 5 children. My how we've multiplied!



Tali and Logan taking a dip in the sink after some fun in the hot pool!




Logan with his Conductor's Hat on that the Train Conductor at Busch Garden's gave him!







So Logan's fascination with high heels, pink things (of his cousins) and her pink princess bathing suit with a built in tu-tu is slowly getting in my head! This is totally normal right? I mean... he doesn't know any better yet!? He's always slipping his feet into any high heels he sees. As I sit he he's trying to work his way into his cousins pink princess bathing suit. I try not to overreact about it... but really when should I put my foot down about this? Don't get me wrong... he LOVES boy things too. Like climbing, constantly injuring himself, trains, trucks, cars, golf clubs etc. I just dont' know!



















No comments:

Post a Comment